Great news… Express Software Manager has once again been chosen by the Software and Information Industry (SIIA) as a 2010 CODiE Award Finalist in the Best Asset Management Solution category. The SIIA CODiE Awards have been the leading honor among software products and services worldwide since 1985; the Best Asset Management Solution category was introduced in 2005. The product has been named a finalist every year since the category was added, and having won the CODiE award in 2008, we’re excited to have once again made the short list.
Joining us as finalists are BDNA’s Insight and Sassafrass Software’s K2. The judging criteria are:
- Ability to manage lifecycle of strategic assets
- Ease of use
- Fulfillment of key attributes
- Functionality of key attributes
- Strength of discovery tools
- Strength of license management tools
- Strength of metering tools
Hats off to our development team for continuing to deliver world class technology, year after year!
More information about the CODiE Awards can be found here.