We’re pleased to announce that Express Software Manager Version 9.5 is now available! Current customers have already received the new release and the feedback so far has been phenomenal!
The principal feature in Version 9.5 is the introduction of an IT purchasing system that will transform your ability to track and manage all the details related to your hardware and software purchases, maintenance contracts, and leases. Express Software Manager now features a web-based interface that allows you to enter unlimited purchasing information for hardware and software inventory, allocate purchases to end users and organizational groups, and reconcile purchasing data with inventoried devices and applications.
The new purchasing system is designed to address IT asset management challenges organizations face when trying to map purchasing details to deployed assets and recognize often-concealed financial aspects vital to effectively managing those assets.
More specifically, the new IT purchasing system gives you the ability to:
- Enter or import purchasing details at the time of purchase.
- Reconcile purchasing data with installed software and hardware inventory.
- Assign software and hardware purchases to end users, and allocate assets to organizational groups.
- Track both summary-level and detailed purchasing information; report on expenses by timeframe, vendor, assignments, and more.
- Track expiration details for leases, service agreements, software and hardware maintenance.
- Enable non-IT or administrative personnel to enter and track purchasing information with a straightforward and intuitive interface.
Other product enhancements include expanded support for virtualized environments and the addition of multiple new reports driven by customer feedback.