The Cherwell Customer Experience team is thrilled to be preparing for the third annual Cherwell Global Conference (CGC), to be held September 1-4 at the Broadmoor Hotel and Resort in Colorado Springs, CO.
Each year there are many components that come together to create an unforgettable experience at the CGC, and throughout the planning process, we perform continual litmus tests. With every choice we’re confronted with, we ask, “Will this be valuable for customers?” If the answer is not a resounding “yes,” we look for a new approach.
Tweet this: There are many components coming together to create an unforgettable experience…
But there’s something else that contributes to the event’s success: at Cherwell we are extremely fortunate to have a deeply engaged customer community — so engaged, in fact, that they choose the conference tracks, topics and even venue through our conference survey and ongoing customer discussions. We believe this is why the conference is on track to sell out for the third year in a row.
This is also why we’re so excited about the content we have lined up for this year’s CGC. Below is just a taste of what will be offered; we hope you’ll agree that the lineup is nothing short of spectacular and will provide a whole host of benefits to you and your business.
- 19 Pre-Conference Workshops. Limited to 15 students per workshop, our pre-conference workshops provide a unique and focused learning experience. Regardless of your Cherwell Service Management skill level, our pre-conference sessions dive deep into relevant and practical Cherwell Service Management topics, ranging from Report Writing for Beginners to Cherwell Express Software Manager Integration to our very first mApp-a-thon. To participate, simply arrive one or two days early with your laptop.
- “Executive Day” (Wednesday, September 2). Come hear about our vision and customer focus directly from CEO, Vance Brown and President, Craig Harper. “Executive Day” also includes a CEO luncheon, general sessions, and a VIP reception to cap it all off. The day is designed to allow you to network with your peers and gain a better understanding of the latest trends and techniques within the IT service management industry — all with minimal time out of the office.
- Six Conference Tracks (Including Two New Ones!). The 2015 Cherwell Global Conference’s six customized tracks allow you to tailor your experience to match your professional role and goals for the conference. You can enhance your Cherwell Service Management knowledge through instructional classes and innovative insights shared by Cherwell customers and ITSM experts alike. Along with the original tracks (Beginner and Intermediate Learn, Advanced Learn, Connect, and Share) we’ve added two new tracks based upon customer demand: Develop and Collaborate.
- 8 Keynote Sessions. From industry expertise to customer care, we’ve got an exciting, diverse and elite group of keynote speakers. Who made the lineup? Six-time Emmy winner Ross Schafer and IT leader and award-winning speaker Manley Feinberg, for starters. You’ll also hear from Forrester Principal Analyst Eveline Oehrlich, Cherwell Software executives and product development experts, and IT legends Malcolm Fry and Ron Muns.
- 40 Conference Sessions and Roundtables. With six tracks, each with at least six options, you’ll find plenty of topics relevant to you and your business, no matter what your background with Cherwell Service Management. With sessions such as mApp-Making 101, Transforming ITSM into Enterprise Service Management, and Portal Design Tips (to name just a few), this year’s conference has something for everyone.
- Cherwell Service Management Consulting Corner. Did you know you can request a complimentary 45-minute one-on-one session with a senior Cherwell professional services consultant during the CGC? What better opportunity to receive personalized, one-on-one guidance on design topics such as blueprints, dashboards, visualizers and more? Stay tuned for more information about how to request an appointment.
- Developers’ Dark Room. Enjoy unprecedented access to the Cherwell Service Management development team. Not only can you attend product roundtables and sessions in the Develop track, but you can also schedule a one-on-one meeting with members of the development team. Stay tuned for more information about how to request an appointment.
With all the remarkable content we have in store for you, this year’s Cherwell Global Conference is not to be missed! If you haven’t registered yet, there’s no time to waste, as space is filling up quickly. We hope to see you there!