When you think about reporting found within Express Software Manager, you probably think of IT asset inventory reports relating to hardware and software installations, application usage, and purchasing information. Did you know the Express Reports Console also contains reports that shows important administrative details about the machines you’re managing using Express Software Manager? For example:
• Which machines are using an Express Client license?
• Which machines don’t have the Express Client installed?
• Which machines are connected via terminal server?
• Which machines haven’t been inventoried recently?
• Which machines haven’t checked in recently?
• Which Express Clients haven’t been upgraded to the current version?
All these questions, and many more, can be answered using the “Express Client Status” report, found within “Administrative Tools” section of the reporting console.