Most of us have heard about Malcolm Gladwell’s rule that it takes 10,000 hours of practice to become “world-class” at any given pursuit. After 19 years in technology marketing, most of which have included some level of event ownership, I don’t know how many hours I’ve “practiced,” or whether or not I’m “world-class.” But I can say with confidence that I’ve participated in more events than most.
When I joined Cherwell Software in February, I was asked to help with the Cherwell Global Conference (CGC). After participating in a few CGC meetings, I began to realize that this is no ordinary event. People get to interact with birds of prey? Everyone is a VIP? Developers have their own track? I quickly became energized by the passion of the CGC event team and excited to be a part of something special.
Below I’ve outlined the top 10 reasons why you shouldn’t miss the Cherwell Global Conference 2015.
10. World-Class Venue: CGC is held at the 5-Star Broadmoor Hotel and Resort (pictured above) in Colorado Springs, Colorado. When we say that everyone who attends CGC is a VIP, we really mean it. Throughout the conference, we take full advantage of our beautiful location with unique networking opportunities, exceptional cuisine, and unforgettable experiences.
9. Customize Your Conference: With six content tracks and 40+ sessions and roundtables, you can easily organize and customize your week to attend the sessions you need and focus on what is most relevant to you and your business.
8. Energized Conference Attendees: Who wants to attend a conference where everyone is just going through the motions? According to the 2014 Cherwell Global Conference survey, 99% of customer participants were “Extremely Satisfied” or “Very Satisfied” with the conference. Check out our 2014 Highlight Reel.
7. Learn from the Experts: CGC sessions are led by some of the most innovative IT service management experts in the world. This is your opportunity to learn from their years of real-world experience.
6. Be the First to Know: CGC is where we discuss the latest trends and developments in service management. Be the first to witness this year’s product announcements, news, and industry trends.
5. Sharpen Your Skills: When you attend CGC, you’ll experience collaborative discussions, thought-provoking sessions, and much more. Want to dive deeper? Spend an extra day or two at the conference and experience hands-on training that will help you get even more value from your investment in Cherwell Service Management.
4. Connect with Your Community: CGC brings together 500+ Cherwell Software customers, employees, partners, and industry experts to share experiences, provide insights, and make lasting connections.
3. Solve Your Business Challenges: No matter what challenges you’re facing in your business–whether you’re not sure how to harness your data, how to use mApp Solutions, or why your service desk isn’t performing–you can expect to find the kind of guidance you need at CGC.
2. Go Beyond IT: Throughout CGC, you’ll hear directly from companies that have successfully extended the Cherwell Service Management platform to create business value outside the conventional boundaries of IT.
1. Built By Customers For Customers: CGC is led by the Cherwell Software customer experience organization where they interact with customers all day every day. This is not a conference that is built for customers; this is a conference built by customers. Shhhhh… this is, in fact, our secret sauce, and it’s what makes CGC such an excellent customer conference.