Call for Speakers
Call for Speakers
**Thank you to everyone who submitted a proposal to speak at Clear 2020 Europe. We are excited about the quality of submission we received. The call for speaker is now closed and the agenda will be announced soon.**
Speaking at Cherwell's Clear 2020 Europe conference is an opportunity for members of our community to share their expertise, tips and best practices with other users.
- Access to the conference reception, meals and networking activities on-site
- Professional assistance with presentation slide design and organization
- Your photo and biography listed on the conference website as an official speaker
- Email footer that proudly identifies you as a Clear 2020 Speaker
Don't miss this opportunity to gain exposure, impart your unique wisdom, and help others improve.
For 50-minute sessions, we are looking for speakers that:
- Have a great story to tell and a passion for sharing your knowledge with others.These sessions are a show and tell format.
- Help solve common challenges
- Provide clear successful use cases, best practices, teachings and how-to's
- Can go deep on how your company is using Cherwell including the roll-out
- Highlight the ROI and additional benefits your company and team have seen since implementing Cherwell.
For our 3-hour Deep-Dive sessions, we are looking for speakers with content that:
- Teaches a compelling solution that will help our customers go beyond the basics with Cherwell - Dashboard, Portal, mApp or workflow, etc.
- Have an in-depth understanding of Cherwell Service Management, Asset Management and/or our other ESM tools;
- Are experienced public speakers with the ability to present instruction in a hands-on Virtual Machines environment with substantial takeaways for attendees.
12th of November – 29th of November: Collecting speaker submissions
29th of November: Submission deadline. All submissions must be received by 11:59 PM, GMT
6th of December: Potential speakers will be notified by email
Please note the email address supplied in the Submission portal will be how the committee conducts correspondence regarding the results.
*Cherwell is pleased to provide you with the above benefits; however, we are unable to offer compensation or cover any travel/hotel expenses for presenters.
For more information and to submit your proposal, visit our conference speaker submission site – Learn More