Cherwell Is PinkVERIFY Certified for 11 ITIL Processes
Posted by on November 05, 2018
Jeff Battaglino is a well-seasoned IT professional who has focused his career in IT service management, compliance, and security for more than 25 years. He has served in management capacities in retail, manufacturing, financial services, higher education, and technology organizations. He is ITIL v3 certified, HDI Help Desk Manager certified, and is a certified administrator of four of the leading ITSM applications. He has been a frequent presenter at ITIL- and ITSM-focused conferences for more than 15 years.
After a lengthy and detailed process, we are proud to announce that this September, Cherwell Service Management once again received PinkVERIFY Certification for 11 of its ITIL processes.
PinkVERIFY provides a set of criteria on what to look for in an IT service management (ITSM)-compatible software tool, as well as verification that a particular software tool supports the best practice framework for ITSM. To achieve PinkVERIFY certification, vendors go through a rigorous assessment, satisfying 100 percent of the mandatory and integration criteria for each specific process.
The process consists of three main exercises:
- Completing a master list of PinkVERIFY compliance questions for each ITIL process, consisting of about 40 questions. Responses must provide a detailed account of compliance, with supporting evidence from pictures, text, and links to satisfy compliance. Each question must satisfy the criteria 100 percent in order to achieve certification
- A formalized demonstration must be given to a certified Pink Assessor to provide proof of the capabilities and criteria asked for in the questionnaires. Cherwell’s demonstrations took a full week to complete.
- Full, published documentation for each questionnaire response must be shown, either by link, or physical display, to ensure that the certifying processes are properly documented.
• Incident Management
• Request Management
• Problem Management
• Knowledge Management
• Change Management
• Event Management
• Release Management
• Service Catalog Management
• Service Level Management
• Service Portfolio Management
• Service Asset and Configuration Management
Looking to explore Cherwell Service Management? Get a free demo today.
You might also be interested in
Blog 6 min
Where in the World Is Cherwell? Discover Our Global Offices
Get a peek inside Cherwell's global offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, and Australia.
5 Tips for Mobile Banking Security
Using a smartphone app may may banking easier—but is mobile banking safe?
Blog 2 min
Registration Is Open for Clear, Cherwell’s Flagship Conference
Attend Clear, Cherwell's conference in Nashville, and you’ll be a voyager in the preeminent journey of digital transformation for the service management industry.