Cherwell Is PinkVERIFY Certified for 11 ITIL Processes
Posted by on November 05, 2018
Jeff Battaglino is a well-seasoned IT professional who has focused his career in IT service management, compliance, and security for more than 25 years. He has served in management capacities in retail, manufacturing, financial services, higher education, and technology organizations. He is ITIL v3 certified, HDI Help Desk Manager certified, and is a certified administrator of four of the leading ITSM applications. He has been a frequent presenter at ITIL- and ITSM-focused conferences for more than 15 years.
After a lengthy and detailed process, we are proud to announce that this September, Cherwell Service Management once again received PinkVERIFY Certification for 11 of its ITIL processes.
PinkVERIFY provides a set of criteria on what to look for in an IT service management (ITSM)-compatible software tool, as well as verification that a particular software tool supports the best practice framework for ITSM. To achieve PinkVERIFY certification, vendors go through a rigorous assessment, satisfying 100 percent of the mandatory and integration criteria for each specific process.
The process consists of three main exercises:
- Completing a master list of PinkVERIFY compliance questions for each ITIL process, consisting of about 40 questions. Responses must provide a detailed account of compliance, with supporting evidence from pictures, text, and links to satisfy compliance. Each question must satisfy the criteria 100 percent in order to achieve certification
- A formalized demonstration must be given to a certified Pink Assessor to provide proof of the capabilities and criteria asked for in the questionnaires. Cherwell’s demonstrations took a full week to complete.
- Full, published documentation for each questionnaire response must be shown, either by link, or physical display, to ensure that the certifying processes are properly documented.
• Incident Management
• Request Management
• Problem Management
• Knowledge Management
• Change Management
• Event Management
• Release Management
• Service Catalog Management
• Service Level Management
• Service Portfolio Management
• Service Asset and Configuration Management
Looking to explore Cherwell Service Management? Get a free demo today.
Ebook 5 min
The Definitive Guide to Service Desk KPIs and Metrics
In this comprehensive guide, you'll learn how to develop a portfolio of ITSM KPIs and Metrics that support not only your own IT team's goals, but also the business outcomes your service desk is expected to deliver.
Ebook 7 min
7 Deadly Sins of ITIL Implementation
Wondering whether ITIL® is still relevant in today's fast-paced digital environment? ITIL holds many timeless truths, but it can be misapplied when taken too literally. Uncover the seven mistakes commonly made with ITIL implementations, and gain guidance on how you can go faster—while still upholding ITIL's key principles.
Analyst Research 10 min
NEW! Gartner 2019 Magic Quadrant for ITSM Tools
Considering a new ITSM solution? Start with a complimentary copy of Gartner’s 2019 Magic Quadrant for IT Service Management Tools. The Magic Quadrant provides an evaluation of ten ITSM vendors—along with their viability, strengths, and cautions—and recommendations for defining your requirements
You might also be interested in
Clearly Innovators: The Cherwell Users Paving the Way to Digital Transformation
Who's going above and beyond when it comes to using their service management solution? At Clear 2019, Cherwell's annual global conference, we presented six innovative customers with awards.
Demystifying Enterprise Service Management—And How IT Can Lead the Charge
Learn how enterprise service management is the quickest way for IT to provide a valuable contribution to the business, especially one with rapidly changing requirements
The Powerful Influence of CIOs: Insights from Jonathan Reichental
Business and technology acumen is necessary to lead digital transformation efforts. Jonathan Reichental discusses how CIOs can achieve success.