Need Extra Support? Introducing Premier Support
Posted by on September 13, 2019
Jeff Battaglino is a well-seasoned IT professional who has focused his career in IT service management, compliance, and security for more than 25 years. He has served in management capacities in retail, manufacturing, financial services, higher education, and technology organizations. He is ITIL v3 certified, HDI Help Desk Manager certified, and is a certified administrator of four of the leading ITSM applications. He has been a frequent presenter at ITIL- and ITSM-focused conferences for more than 15 years.
Sometimes, your organization needs more support than the standard amount that accompanies the purchase of a solution.
Introducing Cherwell Premier Support, Cherwell's newest offering, which provides customers with a higher, more involved, level of support.
The Cherwell Professional Services team is dedicated to helping your organization plan for and achieve successful outcomes so that you can realize the value and effectiveness of the Cherwell platform, whether you are a new or existing customer. We have delivered thousands of successful projects globally and developed a set of best practices that we share to enable you and ensure your success.
What Is Premier Support?
With Premier Support, your organization will have a dedicated customer service account manager (CSAM). This person is there to help—your CSAM will:
- Focus on business needs
- Serve as the primary connection on support issues
- Provide system health reports
- Upgrade assistance planning
- Review issues and changes in environment to provide a proactive and personalized service to achieve the maximum value from Cherwell solutions
As well, your CSAM will work directly with the person serving as your customer success advocate to develop a success plan and provide ongoing measurements to achieve desired business goals.
With Premier Support, you'll get additional marketing and sales support, including a strategic partnership with Cherwell, and support that's personalized to meet your organization's needs and vision.
Premier Support features include:
- Improved service-level agreements
- 30 hours of customization and configuration assistance, which includes assistance with modifying a configuration or adding a new feature
- A quarterly system check review—during this review, organizations receive recommendations on maintaining Cherwell system and ensuring optimum performance
- Constant monitoring of hosted instances, with reports and proactive monitoring
- Upgrade assistance, complete with recommendations during the planning phase of upgrades
Premier Support benefits include:
- A commitment to ensuring business continuity—your Premier Support team understand your business objectives, and aligns support accordingly, identifying operational risks and building remediation plans
- Direct, regular communication—including quarterly reviews, guidance, and preventative service. You'll receive product guidance through road maps and connect with product managers
Premier Support Increases Feature Offerings
Interested in learning more? Download our data sheet on this new service offering.
Ebook 5 min
The Definitive Guide to Service Desk KPIs and Metrics
In this comprehensive guide, you'll learn how to develop a portfolio of ITSM KPIs and Metrics that support not only your own IT team's goals, but also the business outcomes your service desk is expected to deliver.
Ebook 7 min
7 Deadly Sins of ITIL Implementation
Wondering whether ITIL® is still relevant in today's fast-paced digital environment? ITIL holds many timeless truths, but it can be misapplied when taken too literally. Uncover the seven mistakes commonly made with ITIL implementations, and gain guidance on how you can go faster—while still upholding ITIL's key principles.
Analyst Research 10 min
NEW! Gartner 2019 Magic Quadrant for ITSM Tools
Considering a new ITSM solution? Start with a complimentary copy of Gartner’s 2019 Magic Quadrant for IT Service Management Tools. The Magic Quadrant provides an evaluation of ten ITSM vendors—along with their viability, strengths, and cautions—and recommendations for defining your requirements
You might also be interested in
Working Remotely in the Age of COVID-19: How Service Management Makes It Easier—and Safer
As companies around the world turn to remote work due to COVID-19, a well-designed ITSM platform can be a powerful tool when it comes HR functions, network security, rapid response, and more.
Navigating the Flow of a Crisis: Service Management’s Response in a COVID-19 World
This current crisis is not just about health. For many of us with the good fortune to be able to continue our work remotely, this situation has given rise to new challenges as technology leaders.
How CIOs Use IT Design Patterns Enterprise-Wide to Elevate Employee Experience
Applying these IT design patterns to the right processes and workflow can have a significant impact on employee productivity and engagement—two important hallmarks of a healthy business. Plus, when all these patterns applied together, the positive effect increases.