What to Expect at Clear Connect London
Posted by on April 11, 2019
Our annual service management conference, Clear Connect London 2019, will take place at the Park Plaza London Riverbank, from Tuesday 4 June to Wednesday 5 June, 2019.
We hope to see you there!
Clear Connect London is our premiere service management event in the UK and Nordics regions, with attendees from all over Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. During the two-day conference, you'll have ample networking opportunities and invaluable training sessions, as well as a peek into upcoming trends.
5 Big Reasons to Attend
Are you still debating whether or not to attend? Here's more on what you can expect to gain by joining us at Clear Connect London this year:
1. You'll leave a Cherwell Pro: What have similar organizations accomplished with their Cherwell solution? Get creative ideas from your peers and Cherwell Service Management experts to take your usage to the next level.
2. Ample Learning Opportunities: You'll attend hands-on labs, interactive presentations, and collaborative discussions. Get ready to learn a ton during this jam-packed conference. At the end of Clear Connect London you'll have the tools and knowledge you need to innovate and identify opportunities to grow within your organization. Check out the full agenda.
3. A Peek at Upcoming Trends—At Cherwell, and Industry-Wide: Clear is the spot to find out what's coming next to your Cherwell platform, along with getting insight into what's on the horizon in IT service management.
4. Build Your Network: One of the big joys of attending Clear is getting to speak with like-minded people. Clear offers several structured opportunities during the two-day event to grow your professional network.
5. An Excellent, Entertaining Time: We take pride in putting on a memorable event with lots of socializing and activities. Our location is by the Thames, within easy access of some of the top sights such as the London Eye, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, and more.
Opportunities to Learn and Grow—No Matter What Position You Hold
This event is devised to be helpful to people in all types of positions, and in a wide span of industries, from healthcare to finance, education to public sector, and many more.
Take a look at how various roles will benefit from attending this event.
IT and business leaders, ITSM directors, and service desk managers: Learn how Cherwell is being used inside and outside of IT to deliver business and organisational benefits. Meet, greet, and discuss your unique challenges and opportunities with Cherwell executives and management, as well as gaining insight into how your peers are deploying and using Cherwell Service Management.
Cherwell administrators, technicians, and practitioners: Take home practical advice on how to best deploy, use, and maintain Cherwell software. Educational and breakout sessions provide real-world guidance delivered by experienced Cherwell experts. And, there are numerous networking opportunities with peers, knowledgeable partners, and Cherwell staff to discuss your specific challenges and share best practices.
Cherwell partners, professional services, and implementers: Gain insight into the best of both worlds–learn how the Cherwell Service Management platform has been and can be customized to provide new services. Improve your implementation skills, and network with the Cherwell community.
Ready to join us?
You might also be interested in
Calling All Conference Goers: 4 Reasons I Come for the Sights and Stay for the Opportunity
Discover four ways Cherwell's Olli Krebs gets the most out of attending conferences—both personally and professionally.
Register Now for Clear Connect London
Find out what to expect Clear Connect London, Cherwell's premiere service management conference in the UK region.