You must be registered user to download a mApp
Must be registered to download a mApp
The Crisis Management Mobile App requires a SmartUX runtime in addition to your Cherwell infrastructure. Visit https://powwowmobile.com/itsm or email email@example.com for more information.
Help keep your employees safe and healthy through the COVID-19 crisis directly from their phone. In addition to easy to use mobile ticket management, this mApp adds one touch check-ins, easy updates for key contact information and support for remote work requests when used with the Requester mobile app.
- Requester native mobile app provides a simple, guided experience for requesting help, searching the knowledge base, and getting support via chat & phone.
- Check in lets employees provide their updated location, status and contact information with a single click.
- Announcements inform employees of critical information via the home screen of the app and push notifications.
- Remote Work Request provides a guided experience to quickly request supplies and status needed for remote work.
- Apps are fully native, and support key device features such as push notifications, offline access, biometric login, GPS, camera, and more.
- App can be completely customized using the drag-and-drop SmartUX Studio.
SupportUse of the ITSM Mobile Apps for Cherwell requires a valid subscription to the PowWow Mobile SmartUX system as well as a compatible SmartUX runtime. Contact PowWow Mobile for more information.
Phone Number: (877) 800-4381
Prerequisites: SmartUX runtime
IT Service Management