You must be registered user to download a mApp
Must be registered to download a mApp
Cherwell's Remote Employee Management mApp® Solution efficiently manages the transition of employees from the office to remote work. You can provide your employees a simple way to initiate the automated workflow that gives them the information and technology they need to remain productive. Simple equipment request and tracking functionality along with status and announcement broadcasting keep your workforce informed and effective.
The Remote Employee Management mApp offers a variety of benefits, including:
- The simple initiation of a work from home process from the Cherwell employee portal
- A clear, concise way to communicate best-practices, policies and how-to guides for employees making the transition to remote work
- Streamlined equipment and application request processes and support
- A quick way to broadcast updated knowledge and announcements to workforce
- Automated tracking of equipment and assets in use by remote employees
This is a Cherwell Labs mApp Solution intended to showcase experimental or beta-level content features in Cherwell Service Management. Functionality, testing, and documentation are limited or incomplete. Cherwell support is not provided for this mApp Solution, so install it at your own risk on a test environment before installing it on a production system.
Platform Version Requirements: Tested on 9.7.0, 9.7.1, and 10.0.0
Content Version Requirements: Tested on 9.7.0, 9.7.1, and 10.0.0
IT Service Management