You must be registered user to download a mApp
Must be registered to download a mApp
Do you worry that the information in your CMDB is stale and outdated? Hate making endless manual updates? Tired of trying to map out the connections between systems and devices by hand?
Never fear! Resolve is here to do the heavy lifting for you and keep your Cherwell CMDB updated regardless of how many changes happen in your environment everyday.
With just a few clicks, Resolve performs agentless auto-discovery of all physical and virtual entities throughout your hybrid IT environment. It then automatically maps complex interdependencies and identifies which infrastructure is supporting critical business applications.
Even better, Resolve updates the Cherwell CMDB in real time to ensure you always have accurate, up-to-date inventories and dependency maps at your fingertips. And that’s a game changer when it comes to fixing issues quickly, identifying the root cause of performance problems and outages, and ensuring that any changes you are making won’t break anything.
What’s in It for You:
- Eliminate countless hours of manual work by automating discovery and real-time updates to your Cherwell CMDB
- Identify and track dynamic, multi-layer relationships between applications and hybrid infrastructure
- Auto-generate complex topology maps to visualize infrastructure relationships and facilitate troubleshooting
- Dramatically reduce MTTR and accelerate incident resolution with root-cause diagnosis that shows you exactly what needs to be fixed
- Quickly quantify the business impact of outages to ensure your stakeholders are informed and issues are correctly prioritized
- Execute changes confidently and quickly with visibility into potential service impacts and systems dependencies
- Improve uptime and customer satisfaction
Why You'll Love It:
- Multi-vendor, multi-domain, multi-layer
- Scales to tens of thousands of devices
- Automatic CMDB updates for real-time accuracy
Platform Version Requirements: Cherwell Server v9.4.0 or later
Resolve (acquired FixStream)