You must be registered user to download a mApp
Must be registered to download a mApp
Step through Business Objects - right into the Cherwell REST API.
The Beyond20 Specifics Field Parser mApp is designed to solve multiple use cases, including:
- The ability to include fields that are populated with predetermined values from a Specifics from in an email.
- The ability to create task, approval or email based on the value of individual fields in a Specifics form.
- The ability to create group tasks, group approvals or group emails based on collected values of fields that are grouped or categorized in a Specifics form.
- A table-driven approach to managing the field level and group level actions for each Specifics form.
This mApp includes the following solution to these use cases:
- A web service to access the Cherwell REST API for the CSM instance.
- A new business object called Specifics Tasks to store the field names and values along with corresponding actions and details for each Specifics form the client wishes to employ this process.
- Specifics Tasks are created and managed in Table Management
- Individual Action Commands can be created and set in each field record.
- Group Level Action Commands can be added using Group level records for the Specifics form.
- No blueprints to manage for new fields or forms
- A One-Step that uses the Cherwell REST API to get the Specifics business object for an incident and ?Step through? the Specifics object fields.
- Compare the field name and value to the Specifics Task records for the Specifics form.
Beyond20 Contact and Location Information
Washington, DC | 1325 G Street NW, Suite 1020, Washington, DC 20005
Tempe, AZ | 60 E Rio Salado Pkwy, Suite 900, Tempe, AZ 85281
San Diego, CA | 4445 Eastgate Mall, Suite 200, San Diego, CA 92121
Platform Version Requirements: 9.1.1 - 9.6.2
IT Service Management