Cherwell Marketplace Support Information
Whether you need help uploading a new mApp or are having trouble with deployment, the Cherwell Marketplace support page provides all the information you need to find the right resources and get your questions answered quickly.
Below you will find support categories with contact information and/or supplementary documentation to further assist you in identifying resolutions:
mApp Deployment and Functionality:
- Cherwell-Developed mApp Issues/Questions:
- Please follow this link to log an incident using the Cherwell Self-Service portal and a support rep will be in touch to further assist you shortly.
- Partner-Developed mApp Issues/Questions:
- Please follow this link to log an incident using the Cherwell Self-Service portal and a support rep will be in touch to troubleshoot the issue and/or route it to the appropriate contact shortly.
- Community-Developed mApp Issues/Questions (Including Cherwell Labs mApps)
- Please login to the Cherwell Community using this link and visit the mApps Forum for assistance from other members of the community in resolving your issue.
- To ask questions related to mApp development and receive answers from other developers also utilizing the Cherwell Platform, please login to the Community here.
Updating an Existing mApp:
- If you are a publisher with an existing mApp and would like to update content, images or mApp files, please follow this link to formally submit your request.
Logging in (Okta/SSO):
Non-Technical Marketplace Program Questions or Issues:
- For all non-technical questions, comments or concerns with regard to the Cherwell Marketplace, please email email@example.com.