Leverage your Existing SCCM Investment for Better Asset Management
If you're using Microsoft Systems Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) to manage your IT assets, chances are you're struggling to get what you need out of its native hardware and software inventory reporting capabilities. SCCM inventory management is not streamlined or set up for actionable reporting. Cherwell® Asset Management allows you to turn Microsoft SCCM's software inventory data into intuitive, license-centric reports.
With Cherwell Asset Management, you can extract inventory data residing in your SCCM database, enrich it with your own purchasing data, and present it in reliable reports designed to provide maximum visibility into your hardware and software assets—so you don't need to invest in an independent IT asset management platform or deploy additional clients to your desktops. Software inventory data imported from SCCM is run through a normalized catalog of application titles, providing not only superior software recognition, but also a license-centric view of your desktop and server environment. SCCM asset management will never get easier.
Cherwell Asset Management enables you to:
Get Pricing | Watch a Product Demo
- Transform SCCM's raw hardware and software inventory data into reliable, actionable reports—no SQL expertise required!
- Easily verify your software license compliance status
- Track all hardware and software purchasing details using a comprehensive IT purchasing system; reconcile purchasing data with inventoried assets
- Perform license-centric analysis for complex applications such as suites and editions-providing you with genuine SCCM asset intelligence
- Install in a matter of hours without deploying additional clients or making changes to your SCCM implementation