Affordable. Transparent. No Hidden Costs.
Our goals at Cherwell are simple: do business honestly, and always put the customer first. Agile IT organizations like yours need to focus on driving business outcomes and, if needed, quickly react to unforeseen changes in funding and resources. That's why we offer flexible, straightforward and transparent licensing and deployment options that put you back in control—so you don't need to spend valuable time dealing with complicated licensing policies or punitive pricing.
- Choose perpetual or subscription licensing. Take advantage of your capital budget with perpetual licensing, or use operating expenses in a pay-as-you-go subscription model.
- Save money with concurrent licensing. Why pay for as much for software you use once a month as you do for software you use daily? Gartner estimates companies can reduce costs by 50%-70% with concurrent versus fixed licensing.
- Enjoy all-inclusive licensing. Cherwell Service Management® ITIL® processes, use of Cherwell "beyond IT," all application and server fees, and access to all standard clients (desktop, Web browser, mobile and Outlook) without consuming additional licenses.
- Choose your deployment model. With Cherwell you can pick from on-premises, SaaS hosted by Cherwell, or hosted on the public cloud via Microsoft® Azure or Amazon® Web Services®. Public cloud options provide a large global footprint and enterprise-grade performance, security and privacy.
- Switch deployment models any time without penalty. The same code base is used across all deployment and licensing scenarios, so you can easily move from on-premises to the cloud, or vice versa.