Cherwell Program/Project Management and Governance
The Cherwell Program/Project Management approach provides the full level of service needed to manage a customer’s project as defined in the Cherwell VRM™ project lifecycle. The scope and depth of the activities and deliverables are built to meet all a customer’s PMO and project success requirements. The Cherwell Project Manager partners with our Customer’s Project Manager, Sponsor and stakeholders, to provide project leadership across all project phases (initiation, planning, execution, monitoring & control, and closeout activities) using Cherwell best practices, experience, and templates.
The Cherwell project methodology includes:
- A project management plan customized to integrate with the Customer’s project management process.
- A tailored and detailed project schedule to be integrated into the Customer’s master project schedule.
- A formal Governance and Communication approach to ensure clear expectations and risk/mitigation/escalation is managed between both Cherwell and Customer.
- Disciplined project management and reporting throughout the project lifecycle, using Cherwell’s best practice templates and seasoned project managers.
- Ongoing analysis and management to help address risks in the project, and appropriate mitigation strategies, before they become issues.
Cherwell Project Managers are seasoned in areas like ITSM/ITIL and PMO/PPM, and typically carry PMP certifications; understanding the science behind project management. They are well versed in the processes and techniques that are proven to work. They know how to mitigate risk, overcome obstacles, and solve problems that may arise during your implementation. Utilizing our library of processes and techniques helps us achieve predictable results, ensuring projects are completed quickly, saving money, time and resources. We remove the “what ifs” to help make the project predictable. Finally, our Project Managers are adept at collaborating and managing the plan with your PM; updating the sponsor, stakeholders and team members, and managing expectations – strong communication through every step of a project limits mistakes or confusion and avoids issues. Our Project Managers work to ensure your objectives are met with the most efficient use of time and resources.