Developer Essentials is a hands-on course for new Cherwell Service Platform developers. In this comprehensive course, attendees will work with the Cherwell Service Platform to develop a project from an initial set of requirements through a completed production environment.
Your class will be filled with professionals like you from other companies who are also utilizing Cherwell. You will have opportunities to network with Cherwell developers, support personnel, and senior implementation staff.
Course Schedule: This course runs from 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM Monday through Friday. Times are Mountain Time for US courses or GMT for UK courses.
Price (per student): $2,850 US | £2,215 GBP | €2,450 EUR
Contact us for more information.
- Design a project from concept through completion
- Translate requirements into Cherwell Service Platform components
- Manage the development process with Blueprints
- Create Business Objects based on project requirements
- Configure Business Object Relationships
- Apply project requirements to Business Objects
- Configure system automation to facilitate the process lifecycle
- Build Dashboards and Reports for data analysis
- Promote a project from development to production environments
Developer Essentials is designed for developers with less than six months of experience, who are responsible for building or modifying processes within the Cherwell Service Platform. Course participants should have attended the Administration Foundations course or have equivalent knowledge. This course is not designed for individuals who are new to the Cherwell Service Platform.
- Lesson One: Examining the Fundamentals Of Development
- Lesson Two: Analyzing Cherwell Service Platform Components
- Lesson Three: Creating Business Objects
- Lesson Four: Building Relationships
- Lesson Five: Developing User Interfaces
- Lesson Six: Developing the Customer Interface
- Lesson Seven: Developing Interfaces for Data Analysis
- Lesson Eight: Creating Automation
- Lesson Nine: Migrating Through Environments
June 10, 2019
June 17, 2019
July 15, 2019
July 22, 2019
August 12, 2019
You might also be interested in
Administration Foundations - Hybrid Classroom
Administration Foundations is a hands-on course for new Cherwell® Service Management administrators. In this comprehensive course, attendees will work with a Cherwell Service Management system to perform tasks that are designed for new system admins.