Introduction to Creating Dashboards
This course provides an overview of the basic functionality and a general understanding of Dashboard design. This course is designed to spend more time at greater detail than other courses that contain Dashboard design content. Participants will gain practical experience through step by step instructions to modify existing out-of-the-box (OOTB) Dashboards, as well as creating custom Dashboards.
NA: This course runs from 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM Mountain Time (MT) on the day of the course.
EMEA: This course runs from 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) on the day of the course.
APAC: This course runs from 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) on the day of the course.
Price (per student): $495 US | £385 GBP | €425 EUR | $690 AUS
Registration for this course will close at 2:00 PM Mountain Time on the day before the course start date. Contact us for more information.
- Describe the appropriate use of a Dashboard over a report
- Identify a measurable goal that can be reported on using the Business Intelligence suite in CSM
- Create visual information for Dashboards
- Organize and plan Widgets and resources
- Use Metrics for trending
- Use Metrics for key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Understand how much information a dashboard should contain
- Build a “check engine light”
- Make use of the Heads-Up Display (HUD)
Intended Audience:This course is intended for students who have minimal experience with the Cherwell Service Management® (CSM) Dashboards feature.
- Getting started - Introductions
- Dashboards vs. Reports
- Dashboard Manager
- Widget Manager
- Dashboard Editing Interface
- Dashboard Design Project/Workshop
- Dashboard Review
- Creative Ways to Use Dashboards
NA, APAC, LATAM
You might also be interested in
Accelerating Your Implementation
The Accelerating Your Implementation course provides the information about Cherwell® Service Management (CSM) your implementation team needs to be full partners in your CSM implementation.
Video Learning Library
Adapting Form Layouts to Multiple Devices
Neil shows you how to modify your form layouts to adapt to different devices. Cherwell Service Management Version 9.3 allows snap-to-grid features as well as adaptive form layouts in forms and Dashboards to be used on any size screen.
Video Learning Library
Adding a Chart to a Report
In this video, you will learn how to add charts to the Cherwell Report writer, both through the wizard and once in the designer.