BeyondTrust Remote Support Integration With Cherwell Service Management
Streamline support and improve performance with BeyondTrust Remote Support. The integration includes secure remote support and chat support capabilities that you can offer live from any Cherwell Service Management (CSM) module. End users can initiate remote support via the Cherwell Self-Service platform.
A support technician can launch a secure remote support session directly from an incident record to immediately begin remotely diagnosing and resolving issues. This increases first call resolution rates, shortens call handling times and eliminates site visits. Other benefits include:
- Automatic Updates: CSM incidents automatically update with details from each BeyondTrust Remote Support session and BeyondTrust post-session survey results are automatically included in the CSM incident details.
- Chat Support: Enable live support from your website with Click-to-Chat with real-time escalation to screen sharing and remote control, without ever losing contact with the end user.
- Deployment Options: Choose from a physical, virtual, or cloud deployment with flexible licensing options and a variety of licensing models.
- Multi-Platform Availability: Allow support technicians to remotely support desktops, laptops, servers, point-of-sale (POS) systems, kiosks and mobile devices across operating systems.
- Provide Support from Chrome, Firefox, IE, and More: The BeyondTrust Remote Support HTML5 Web Rep Console lets you offer secure remote support from any browser – no downloads required – to immediately begin fixing issues from anywhere.
- Session Recording and Audit Trail: Track team performance as well as log session activity to serve as an audit trail for security, compliance, and training.
BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management, offering the most seamless approach to preventing privilege-related breaches. Our extensible platform empowers organizations to easily scale privilege security as threats evolve across endpoint, server, cloud, DevOps, and network device environments. They are trusted by 20,000 customers.