IT Services & Solutions
GAVS Technologies (GAVS) is a global IT services & solutions provider enabling digital transformation through automation-led IT infrastructure solutions.
Their integration with Cherwell is with their Zero Incident Framework™ (ZIF) solution. Zero Incident Framework™ is an AIOps based TechOps platform that enables proactive detection and remediation of incidents. Three key outcomes of ZIF are:
- Higher Business Service Availability:ZIF increases business service availability and application performance through proactive remediation of incidents and predictive risk management.
- Faster MTTR: Through AI driven algorithms for pattern recognition, anomaly detection and event correlation, the root cause analysis is automated, resulting in a 60% faster MTTR.
- Proactive IT Operations: With predictive analytics, ZIF provides insights on potential incidents with greater than 90% accuracy and prevents them from reoccurring through intelligent automation.
The ZIF integration to Cherwell is bi-directional. Outlined below is how the integration works between the two solutions.
From ZIF to Cherwell:
- Auto associate service alerts to known problem or CRs
- Auto populate services discovered
- Auto map services populated to CIs
- Create alerts in case auto association fails
- Correlated alerts/association of incidents – new tab created and populated
- Service-Related Prediction
Cherwell to ZIF:
- Physical topology of discovered services
- Events/incidents related to CIs of interest